Hotel Demolition and New Build
The Pakenham Hotel engaged Impact Refrigeration to assist with the demolition and rebuild of this popular venue. Services included the removal of all old refrigeration equipment and the supply and installation of new bar fridges, glycol beer system, kitchen refrigeration, coolrooms, freezer rooms and refrigerated food displays. A custom bottle shop coolroom was also installed.
The new coolroom is an efficient Coolroom Showroom that provides increased storage space with greater promotion opportunities to encourage customers to browse before purchasing.
The project included:
- Demolition and removal of old refrigeration equipment
- Supply and installation of bar refrigeration.
- Supply and installation of Glycol Beer System.
- Supply of the coolroom, freezer room and refrigeration components.
- Installation and testing of the coolrooms and freezer rooms on site.
- Ongoing maintenance, service and support.