Impact Refrigeration is the trusted supplier and installer of commercial refrigeration equipment for the hospitality, retail, industrial and commercial industries in Victoria.
Some of the equipment we supply and install include:
- Bottle Cabinets
- Food Cabinets
- Ice Machines
- Air Dryers
- Underbar Glass Chillers
- Glass Door Fridges and Freezers
- Cake/Display Cabinets
- Wine Storage
- Water Chillers
- Critical Temperature Equipment
- Bottle Coolers
- Blast Chillers and Freezers
Why is locally manufactured and supplied refrigeration equipment better than overseas products?
To ensure reliability and quality we recommend locally supplied, high quality equipment. This helps to ensure that our customers have access to the local support network, rapid access to spare parts and are covered by Australian based warranties.
Why we do not recommend cheaper overseas manufactured refrigeration equipment?
- This type of equipment can be far less reliable than locally sourced refrigeration equipment.
- Overseas equipment generally does not perform as well in Australian conditions.
- Parts are quite often not in stock and can significantly delay repairs and maintenance.
- There is quite often very little in the way of support networks for these products.
- Customers can experience warranty issues.
Why is Australian refrigeration equipment better for your business?
- All equipment is built and tested to Australian standards.
- Locally produced equipment has been designed, manufactured and tested to suit Australian conditions.
- Supported by an extensive local network.
- Backed by comprehensive warranties that you can trust.
- Rapid access to spare parts ensures that repairs and maintenance can be performed quickly.
- Can reduce occurrence and duration of costly breakdowns of commercial refrigeration equipment.
Impact Refrigeration services both Australian and overseas supplied refrigeration equipment.
Are you backed by a reliable preventative maintenance contract?
Having regular maintenance of your refrigeration equipment is just as important as having the best equipment installed correctly. Regular maintenance ensures that your equipment is running efficiently and can save you from costly breakdowns. Our preventative maintenance contracts help to keep your essential refrigeration equipment running 24/7.